Health and nutrition, is an integral part of the system HLS man, and of course, there are some secrets that will allow to raise the status of the body to a higher, productive, a new level of quality of life.
The correct diet and awareness of all the useful elements contained in the products will be incredibly useful for each of us. We can prevent diseases and diseases by using the most powerful medicine – food.
Competently chosen diet, the right approach to nutrition, is the key to losing excess weight, a set of muscle mass or at all can act as a prophylaxis / treatment for many diseases associated with suppression of normal gastric microflora (gastritis, ulcer, dysbiosis).
Secrets of proper nutrition
Read below, with our 8- secrets of proper nutrition, which will help you improve your health, lose weight, get rid of diseases and extend your life.
Increase the intake of quality proteins
Proteins are an integral part of any diet, these nutrients are mainly found in animal and vegetable products and play an important role in the functioning of our body. Here are just some of their functions:
- help build new muscle cells that make up the musculature
- proteins enter the structure of nails, hair, connective tissue
- are enzymes of many biochemical reactions in the body
- impart strength to bone and cartilaginous tissue
- responsible for clotting of blood, forming a clot, if damaged
For example, albumen proteins, detoxify toxins, poisonous substances that have entered the human body.
However, not all proteins of lonely are valuable to the body. A person should try to consume foods that contain proteins of high biological value (BC), because they are rich in essential amino acids, which are easily digested and absorbed by the body, above all:
- Chicken Eggs
- A fish
- Milk whey, kefir, yogurt, casein
- Chicken breast
Unfortunately, vegetable proteins have a low biological value, but among them, beans, peas and buckwheat are the leaders, whose BC is about 65%, digestibility is 80%, protein is 20%.
For example, dietary (low-calorie) protein high BC is used to build muscle mass, maintain the body in tone, especially popular among athletes are protein, low-calorie cocktails.
Though disputes among scientists still do not abate, but approximate figures of the daily norm of whey protein per kg of body weight can be announced:
- For people with sedentary lifestyles – 1.5 g / kg
- For sportsmen of active sports – 2 g / kg
- For athletes of power sports – 2-2.5 gr / kg
If you just started exercising, your body will start to digest proteins faster, and therefore 1.5 grams of protein will not be enough. But if you dramatically change the diet and increase the amount of protein in food, for example, up to 6 grams per kilogram of body weight, then the body will start to convert excess protein into sugar (gluconeogenesis), and this process can cause you obesity (especially if you are endomorph) as well as there will be a need to additionally display an increased amount of nitrogen waste, which naturally will not affect the better for the kidneys. Therefore, adhere to the always reasonable limits of protein intake per kg of body weight.
Therefore, when moving to a sporting lifestyle, it is necessary to gradually increase the amount of digestible proteins, and then for a while back to 1.5 grams per kilogram of weight. As a result, the body will begin to more effectively absorb protein, amino acids.
Provide the body with complex carbohydrates
Carbohydrates are responsible for the taste of food, as well as for energy in the body, besides they help maintain immunity. They are found in cereals, potatoes, fruits and vegetables. Every day it is recommended to eat 8-24 gr. per kilogram of weight. Studies conducted in the last 30 years related to the diet and the body’s response to glucose have completely changed the carbohydrate classification system.
In the course of these studies, a glycemic index (GI) was developed that shows the level of influence of products with carbohydrate content on blood glucose level. With it, you can measure the rate of digestion of carbohydrates – and the higher the GI of a product, the faster the level of sugar (glucose) in the blood will rise after it is consumed. Therefore, those people who want to lose weight should strive to consume foods with a low glycemic index, this approach to nutrition will allow you to spend the maximum amount of calories, due to the fact that carbohydrates will saturate blood gradually, rather than quickly, as in the case of fast carbohydrates.
Include in the diet superfoods
In the food industry, they are called ” functional products”. It’s about products that not only contain important nutrients, but also have additional functions (like health promotion or disease prevention). They are often referred to in the media as products that can fight various diseases. Examples of such superfoods:
- A tomato
All of them rightfully deserve to be called superfoods, each of them has a beneficial effect on the body:
- Strengthen immunity
- Deduce toxins from the body
- Gives high biological value
- Allocate the body, useful (good) calories
In the US, it is forbidden to label the food with a superfood if it has not passed the relevant studies, and has not proved useful.
Do not see! Superfoods are not only products made in conditions of ideal ecology, far from highways and plants, they are also just useful products that have a healing effect on the human body.
Increase the intake of vitamins and minerals
As a rule, in any balanced diet contains the right amount of vitamins and minerals consumed. Nevertheless, in some cases, particular attention should be given to a particular vitamin or group of minerals.
We offer you to get acquainted with our table of vitamins, in order to know your daily requirement, dosage, and what can be a deficit in the body of a vitamin.
Try to consume vitamins from natural products (fruits, vegetables, greens, fish, milk, beekeeping products), if for any reason, it is difficult to buy on a regular basis, use multivitamin complexes that are already balanced in terms of quantity.
The average person, quite enough vitamins and minerals from ordinary, natural products, but if you are actively involved in sports, or you have very hard / harmful work, then you will be advisable to buy additional vitamins in the pharmacy / online store.
The main task of vitamins and minerals is to maintain a complex healthy state of the body. Any deviations in health, colds, joint pains, breaches of the integrity of the skin, an occasion to review your diet, in favor of increasing the consumption of micro and macro elements.
Brew medicinal herbs
Recently, among those who maintain a healthy lifestyle, especially popular are herbs such as echinacea, ginkgo and St. John’s Wort. They help prolong life, protecting against colds and stress, and also significantly increase the concentration of attention.
Any herbs that a person uses, have less or more biological activity. In addition to the aforementioned herbs, they also showed themselves well:
- Mint (used to treat the liver and gallbladder, improves the digestive system, increases appetite, has a diuretic effect, relieves itching and redness of the skin)
- Sage (treats digestive diseases, eliminates problems with the liver and kidneys, has an antimicrobial and anti-inflammatory effect)
- Mellis (especially useful to women, treats hormonal disorders, reduces inflammation, fights against toxemia here is the time of pregnancy, relieves the soreness of menstruation)
- Chamomile (a universal remedy, antiseptic, healing, anti-inflammatory, often used to treat the genitourinary system)
- Motherwort (helps strengthen the heart, has a light vasodilator and diuretic action, soothes the nervous system, removes toxins from the body, fights skin diseases)
- Tarhun (normalizes blood pressure, removes inflammatory processes, strengthens immunity, removes worms)
- Verbena (normalizes metabolism, has antipyretic, restorative and tonic effect, helps fight with ulcer, rash, scabies, acne and other skin diseases, reduces the level of harmful cholesterol, increases the level of hemoglobin in the blood)
- Stevia (sweet taste makes it indispensable in the diet of all diabetics, so it is used for the treatment of diabetes, also successfully used in the fight against digestive disorders, oncological and fungal diseases)
- Thyme (has analgesic, anti-inflammatory and antispasmodic effect, is used to treat cough, because of its expectorant capacity, and also to combat bronchial asthma, tuberculosis, mycosis, chlorosis, prostatitis and rheumatism)
- Ivan-tea (has a soothing, antimicrobial, antipyretic and anti-inflammatory effect, it helps to overcome migraine, headache, insomnia, heal mucous membranes of the stomach, relieve food poisoning, and also is used in the fight against colds, periodontosis in the first stage and in disorders of sexual function in men)
- Wormwood (useful properties due to anti-inflammatory, antibacterial and antispasmodic effect, it improves digestion, normalizes the nervous system, treats rheumatism, bronchial asthma, ulcers, eczema, gastritis and burns, effectively fights against fungal diseases)
Beneficial effect of herbs on the human body (baths, lotions, decoctions, tinctures), helps to fight many ailments and diseases, avoiding traditional treatment with pills and injections.
Use food additives
Many people often think about the benefits of modern nutritional supplements, and there are several reasons for this. First of all, some doubt that the products of natural origin contain the necessary amount of nutrients, and therefore they are not sure that even the most balanced diet will give them the right amount of proteins, fats, carbohydrates, vitamins and minerals.
As you know, manufacturers of food additives spend huge money on advertising, but it is important to understand that not all such additives produce a real effect – there is a high probability of encountering an expensive “pacifier” that will not bring anything but an empty purse and side effects.
How to choose food additives?
We advise you to include in the diet only those food supplements, on the packaging of which the number of active ingredients is specified in detail. And remember that “natural” does not mean “safe”, because some of the additives, especially on the basis of herbs (for example, tribulus terrestris, geranium) have rather unpleasant side effects. If you have serious illnesses, then you need to consult a doctor who will help you to make a balanced diet and write biologically active supplements just for you.
We also do not recommend that pregnant and lactating mothers take supplements themselves that have not been approved by their treating physicians.
Among the supplements, the most popular following types of sports nutrition:
- Protein (supplies the body with high-quality protein, helps to bring muscles into tone)
- Creatine (supplement recommended by all vegetarian, gives explosive strength and relief to muscles)
- BCAA amino acids (accelerate the recovery of the body, prevent muscle catabolism)
- Gainer (a protein-carbohydrate mixture, supplies the body with energy, provides a surplus of calories in the body, is useful to people who are hard to gain weight)
- Testosterone boosters (increase the production of their own testosterone, recommended to all men who have problems with potency)
A person who does not exercise, has a sedentary lifestyle, or is inactive, these supplements are not needed in principle, all the necessary nutrients can be obtained from regular meals, except for one, if you eat poorly, you do not have time to prepare yourself a healthy food, in this case we recommend you buy protein and if you are prone to leanness yet geyner.
As a bonus, on many jars of sports nutrition, on the label, in addition to the main active substance, very often write the presence of vitamins and minerals, that is, past the main effect, you vitaminize and mineralize your body, which can not but rejoice.
Eat only “good” fats
They will help you improve your well-being and stay in shape. Experts in the field of nutrition agree that fats are extremely necessary for the body. If you want to have a fast metabolismand clean skin, then you can not do without fats. “Good” fats are found in fish (tuna, salmon, mackerel), nuts (almonds, walnuts), flax seeds, avocado fruits, cold pressed oils, chicken eggs.
Try to avoid saturated and trans fats, as this can lead to metabolic disorders, accumulation of toxins and increased levels of harmful cholesterol (low density lipoprotein) in the body and, as a consequence, blockage of blood vessels.
Foods rich in harmful (trance and saturated fats):
- hydrogenated fat
- palm oil
- fried food
- culinary fat
- fast food
Many people are aware of the harm of these products and are constantly working on their quality, so pay attention to the labels on the back of the package on which you should write “does not contain preservatives, is made from natural products”, or simply read the composition, usually such useful products slightly higher in value than their “pests” brethren.
The problem of all people, especially the younger generation, which only just begins to live, is that they do not feel the harm of food that must be avoided in their diet, due to the fact that this negative effect on the body is not lightning fast, and not even fast, but slow, gradual in nature (alcohol and nicotine act on the same principle, gradually destroying human health, so people do not understand why they should stop drinking or smoking when they are “healthy”, but they refuse everything because they refuse drugs, because know if you “sit down” in 3-5 yearsyou will lie in the grave, so in society they are not accustomed to unlike nicotine or ethyl alcohol), the vessels become clogged for 20-30 years of malnutrition, cholesterol is deposited on the walls, clogging them, and as a result, a person dying to 50-60 years old dies from heart failure, stroke, heart attack (according to statistics, on average 30% of the world’s population die from cardiovascular disease). Draw conclusions, take care of your health from youth.
Diversify your diet
For the prevention of most diseases (including heart disease and cancer), it is recommended to diversify your diet to the maximum, so that the body receives a rich mixture of nutrients and minerals. Try to buy as many different fruits and vegetables as possible.
Try once a month to completely change your diet. Eat one apple each day, because the pectin contained in apples cleanses the digestive system, removing toxins from it, which reduces the risk of cancer and other diseases, and do not forget about bananas, because they are rich in vitamins and minerals (especially potassium 358 mg) that naturally normalize blood pressure, relieve muscle cramps, constipation, arrhythmia, maintain acid-base balance, prevent the appearance of edema.
The main task of any healthy diet is a balance, that is, you must receive all the necessary macro, trace elements, as well as useful fats, proteins and carbohydrates in the amount you need, according to your daily intake.
To diversify your diet means to change the habitual image of a monotonous menu, to a more refined menu. If you already eat, properly, healthy and balanced, and feel that the products are already beginning to “become boring”, just change them to similar ones, for example, from one type of fish to another, squid with shrimps or crab, replace the kiwi with kiwi, orange juice pineapple and so on, all these factors form the basis of a healthy human diet.
These secrets on nutrition, pursue the goal of maximizing the popularization of a healthy lifestyle of the population, which implies a rejection of bad habits, adherence to proper and healthy nutrition and regular exercise of sports loads.