There are many people with fast metabolism (lean body) and it is very problematic for them to gain muscle mass. If you have a desire to become bigger and stronger, then you need to give up other types of workloads and concentrate on mass-gathering.
Now you have several new tasks, namely: to revise your strategy of training, to eat hard and have time to recover after training. This article will answer the question of how quickly to gain muscle mass or read the article about how to accelerate muscle growth. Study all the recommendations and become “rolling” as soon as possible.
Exercises to gain muscle mass
The first thing you need to know is how to train properly. Use only basic exercises, because they involve many muscle groups, thereby increasing the production of testosterone. Do a deadlift, squats with a barbell and a bench press – these exercises have a positive effect on the growth of muscles. Try to increase the strength, because it will help improve the stimulation of muscle growth.
Do not feel sorry for yourself
Your training should be as intense as possible. Do not spend more than 45 minutes, but during this time you have to do all the exercises. In each exercise, do 3-4 approaches, between which there will be 1 minute of rest. You must understand that the body quickly gets used to the loads and you need to surprise it in every possible way.
Follow the technique of execution
You can never increase the muscles if you do the exercises incorrectly. Perhaps you have not mastered some exercises yet, but this does not mean that you need to instill the wrong technique from the very beginning. At first, use a small working weight to understand all the subtleties of the exercise. Only after the movement is well mastered – begin to work with the optimal working weight.
Do not train the same muscles on each workout
A lot of Novikov on the question “why do we need a gym” answer that for pumping biceps, press, pectoral muscles. They think that the beauty of the figure depends only on these muscles and exhaust them to every exhaustion.
Understand the important rule – alternate muscle groups in the classroom. Otherwise, you will damage your muscles or they will not grow.
Try doing this as follows:
- The first training is the pumping of the back and biceps.
- The second training – breast and triceps
- The third training is pumping the legs, shoulders and the press.
Get rid of stagnation
If you do the same thing, you will not notice the proper progress. Add working weight, reduce rest between approaches, change exercises in places. You should correctly think over your training program and change it at least once a month. Record your progress in the training diary and follow your progress. When you see that you are stuck in one place, then reconsider the approach to classes, nutrition and rest.
Let the muscles relax
Before you find out the answer to the question “how fast to puff up” you need to understand how this process is going on. Rest is of great importance, because muscles grow during sleep. You must sleep at least 7-8 hours a day. In addition, if you sleep well, you can excel in the gym, because muscles like breathing after strong stress.
How to Eat for Rapid Muscle Growth
If you want to build muscle mass, then you need to reconsider your diet. From now on, you will follow a sports diet, which means consuming large amounts of protein, carbohydrates and reducing the level of fat in the diet.
Consider the basic rules of proper nutrition:
- Eat foods with high calorie content. You need natural products that contain a minimum of sugar, flour and fat. In your diet should be 30% protein, 60% carbohydrates and 10% fat. Proteins are found in meat, cottage cheese, eggs and fish.
- Eat more than usual. When your goal is to gain muscle mass, you will have to eat at least 5 times a day. In addition, increase portions, because your body needs more building material.
- Do not wait for a feeling of hunger. When you want to build muscle mass, you need to constantly replenish the body. Do not wait until, there is a feeling of hunger, and nourish your muscles regularly.
- Apply sports nutrition. Protein cocktails will help increase the amount of protein in the body, amino acids will contribute to improved recovery, and creatine will allow you to work more intensively in training. You should understand that sports supplements can help to achieve a good result, but without proper nutrition it is impossible.
- Drink plenty of water per day. You must understand that our body consists mainly of water. Drink at least 2 liters of fluid per day. Exclude any soda, as well as alcoholic beverages.